Monday, June 28, 2010

New week

Well it is now a new work week. Already started off weird. Staying at the super 8 in Forrest City, Ar. got here with about 20 minutes left of the game to go . Yeah Brazil won 3-0 now they go on to the next level. Well after I got my room I went to wal-mart to get my stuff for sandwiches for this week. Got back and my room key did not work so had them fix it. Came in go the computer out made supper read 5 chapters in my bible. Get a text it was a co-worker wanted to know what room I was in. Well they gave my room mate a room also so now we both have a room to ourselves. Found out that they kept messing up all nite here a lot of us have our own rooms tonight.
After the store tomorrow we drive to Little Rock to the next hotel. So will see how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment