Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thoughts for the day

I sit here in the studio where it is nice and quiet and do a lot of thinking. It is like my own little spot where I can look outside hear the birds singing watch the rain and just think.
Instead of just watching tv seems like it is better to listen to Spirit 106.3. So much better no bad things on there. Nice songs and puts you in the mood to do a lot of computer stuff that needs to get done.
The website has been caught up, all contest have been planned. The one thing that seems to be the theme is as long as I do something free people come in. Hard to understand why someone would rather go to a department store be rushed thru and still not be happy with them. Oh and did I mention they advertise a package for $4.99 to $7.99 except when it comes time to pay then it goes up. They always put the ones that you don't like in the package. The kids get bored having to wait, parents gets mad at the kids because they won't do a pose. If anyone can really explain why please do. I used to go for the cheap but never liked the just pose like this, put your head down ...etc. That is not who I am or who my husband is. We are people who are so different so why should we be posed like everyone else? Oh and don't even ask to put your pet in there, they are not allowed in the store or mall.
Just really confused. In my studio I let the parents get involved. The kids play I even play with them. We laugh have a great time. The photographs are great because I have captured who they are. I do some posed one but not many because it looks so fake. Oh my favorite time is when we do the attitude shots. Just have to see the faces. Sometimes they get me laughing so hard it is really hard to take the picture.
My contest are designed to just have fun. This last one I did have only one family come but still had fun. Her son is just so funny. This was a dress up contest the daughter had her stuff but her son wasn't going to do it. Well he went in there found my shells (for girls) was holding them up his dad saw it got us to go look. We laughed so hard and it turned out so good. Like I said my studio we play and I let them be themselves.
Anyway just had this on my mind. Next Friday I am going to get 200 fliers printed up for the studio then need to get them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment