Thursday, June 24, 2010

Death of a friends mom

After being on life support they made they take her off. She passed away this morning now it is time for the family to start the healing process. It is always hard to loose a parent. I know this first hand I have lost both parents and my brother. Now it is only me and my sister left.
You have two choices now either be sad and make everyone around you sad or be glad they have now with our Father in Heaven. Yes we may not be able to hear them or see or even ask for advice now. I do still get visits from my family and sometimes it is really silly, and yes I still want to call them and tell them things. They have graduated to a new life no more sorrow no more pain so I am very happy for them and one day I will also be there.
Life is just a stepping stone. You make the life you want here on earth. Make families and enjoy life. Yes there is a lot that you may wish never happened but it is what makes you who you are today. If you had a perfect life how could you ever help someone else that is going thru what you have already done?
Now is time to be thankful that even as short as life can be be so thankful that Jesus came here first to pay the cost. He is the only way to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment