Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Friends mom Graduation to Heaven

Question is are they lost? If they knew the Lord they are with him. They are made whole again no more sorrow or pain. Now if they did not know or receive Jesus then they are lost.
Life is a big test for all of us. God gave everyone freewill and it is up to you what you want to do with it. For myself and my husband we are christians and the Lord comes first.
I have been given the pleasure of being at my brothers graduation in 1989, mom's 2005 and then my dad's 2009. You may be asking why is this a pleasure. This is easy because of this I am more capable in helping others going through this sad time.
We I leave this world to go to my mansion on golden streets I do not want a sad funeral. To me it is time for joy I made it. At someones graduation are you sad? No you have a party play music who says it has to be sad. Yes you won't see me anymore but if you listen you will still hear me. So be happy for those who have gone on before you.
Life here is just a test are you going to pass it?

No comments:

Post a Comment