Tuesday, June 22, 2010

new adjustments

Made some adjustments to the studio. Put my studio flash boxes back up but this time it is mounted to the ceiling out of the way. I had learn how to make some lights but not happy with the results so went back to my boxes. These where on stands but when working with kids I needed the cords off the floor only have my main one now one the floor. Also moved some stuff around in the studio now it looks bigger. Still same size just better now.
Got the ac on going full blast today is going to be hotter than yesterday so got it going early. Hoping for a better turn out today.
Thursday going to make some flyers and start walking the neighborhood and placing them at all the houses. Count down is now going months left so got to really start working on it.
Tomorrow I have a paying customer coming over Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment